Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 March 2011

RHYME's of REGRATION


No i am nobody...
I have no sweet mouth to comfort you with promises..
I don't know how to be such a romantic guy nor i have a charm to make anyone melt..
I have nothing to spoil you with wealth nor to poke you with gift..
Nether the less i only have this simple words, i gave you trust to care of my heart..
i gave you lust to joy my love..
As i tried to stay as one not to be as other could part..

PLEASE i had enough of changin' cloths..
I get tired of walk that distance to met those jerk..
I'm sick of seeking truth,as people said i might found one..
but as i wake there is none..

PLEASE be strong as stone could tough,
as people say love as game is dough,
don't it seemed like life we trough,
Like a dump little tinny but strong of thought?

As rhymes said end meant start as broke meant cured,
with all of this guts i said this words,
show me what you got to show me the world,
as love is game two role is start..

Give me your hand i show you the road,
to a place where the game will be board,
as promises has being wrote,
forever i love please take note..

PLEASE understand this poet before put note,
as i mean nothing just make a road,
road to clear the root of crowd..



No comments:

Post a Comment