Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 March 2011

Please Let Me Dream



I thought i met my true love,
Suddenly i woke so i realized,
It just a dream so then i cry,
Please let me stay in this lies.

You can see i'm smiling,
you can hear i'm laughing,
But can you feel my pain?
can you touch the vain?

They can't truly understand me,
Can they ever appreciate me?
The love for me is just a lie,
I'm just a wing to make 'em fly.

I live this sorrow for tomorrow,
I crawl this vain to escape the pain,
Only then i knew the tears is not a fear,
The love i found just create a wound.

I lead my legs to my place,
I lay myself where i cries,
I made my bed as a place,
A place i found my paradise.

Don't wake me up or i'll scream,
Please let me sleep to met my dream,
I knew i need to keep livin',
But love i seek just in my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment